Golf - St. Augustine Island Inn
The St. Augustine area offers many great options for championship golf in lovely surroundings. Beautiful private courses, World Golf Village and a Golf Digest 4-star public course are all easily accessible.
- St. Johns County Golf Course 4900 Cypress Links Blvd. (904) 825-4900 A public course with 27 holes of championship golf, driving range, shop, and restaurant.
- Cimarrone Golf and Country 2690 Cimmarone Blvd. (904) 287-2000 A semi-private club with a challenging 6891-yard, par-72 championship layout.
- The King and The Bear World Golf Village (877) 297-0363 Arnold Palmer and Jack Nicklaus created this beautiful 18-hole course.
- Ray Floyd St. Augustine Shores Golf Course 707 Shores Blvd. (904) 794-0303 An 18-hole semi-private course with a lighted driving range and restaurant.
- Royal St. Augustine State Road 16 between U S1 and I-95 (904) 824-GOLF This new public course features a driving range and 18 holes of championship golf.
- Slammer & Squire World Golf Village (877) 297-0363 This course winds through Florida forest and borders wetland preserves.